Saturday Morning at 10:00am get your spot early along the parade route as traffic will be diverted off of the boulevard from Woodbury to Sandhill at 9:45am. Bring your lawn chairs and some refreshments to stay hydrated and watch and enjoy the parade. The parade will head East on Mesquite Blvd on the south side lanes (City Hall side) of the street. Remember that the City has plenty for all to do. Attend the carnival and vendor booths will be opening and ready for business. Immediately after the parade the historical committee will be giving historical tours of the city, starting at the Virgin Valley Heritage Museum.
Just a reminder, please stays off the medians.
Mesquite Days Parade Route May 3, 2014 10:00A.M.
• The parade staging area will be in the LDS Chapel Parking lot on 100 North Arrowhead Lane.
• Parade will begin at 10:00am and leave the LDS parking lot turning (Left) South on North Arrowhead Lane. (Heading towards Mesquite Blvd).
• Parade then will turn Left (East) onto Mesquite Blvd heading (normal direction of traffic).
• Parade will be heading east for about 0.5 miles.
• Parade then will turn Left (North) on North Willow, ending. Entries can head back to the staging area taking Old Mill Rd back to the LDS chapel on 100 North Arrowhead.
• 9:45am Traffic will be diverted off of Mesquite Boulevard between Woodbury and Sandhill
For more information on this and other programs please contact the Department of Athletics & Leisure Services at (702) 346-8732.