(MILFORD, Utah) - At 1pm yesterday a structure fire was called in to Beaver County Dispatch. The fire was located at 2100 South 215 West in Milford Utah. When emergency crews arrived it was quickly determined that the home and buildings were intentionally started on fire. The resident of the home was not immediately located and an ATL was issued. Approximately 1.5 hrs later the home owner of the resident was located about 3 miles away and was transported to the hospital due to an overdose and apparent suicide. The Utah State Fire investigator and detectives from Beaver County Sheriff’s Office are currently investigating the case.