• Scouts will be dropping off plastic bags during the week as a reminder.
• Please place your food items in a plastic or paper grocery bag and leave your bags at the front door, and the Scouts will do the rest.
• The Scouts will come to your house and collect your contributions for the food banks. 3 or 4 grocery bags would be great, or whatever you can give to help feed the hungry. Collection of food donations will be on Saturday, March 22, 2013. Please put your donation out by 9:00 am.
• Please donate any non-perishable items, such as canned food and boxed items
• If the Scouts miss your house you can support their effort by dropping off your donation at any of the three locations below:
Dixie Care and Share at 131 N 300 W, St George
Dixie Care and Share at 450 E 800 N, Hurricane
Utah Food Bank Warehouse at 4416 S. River Road, St George
For more information, please contact your local Scout leader or the local Scout office at 435.628.5172.