The workshop will focus on project planning and management. This course will help you:
• Build a project charter, with clear project objectives
• Create a realistic and achievable project plan
• Drill the plan down to a manageable task level
• Determine the critical path tasks
• Calculate the project duration
• Schedule and manage the project, from project initiation to project closure
• Review project leadership skills common to successful leaders
Every Southern Utah UNA educational program includes time for practical discussion, networking and the sharing of experiences with your non-profit peers. Workshops focus on nonprofit organizations, but are open to all community members.
Cost is $20.00 for UNA Members with RSVP before September 26, 2013 or $25.00 at the door. $25.00 for Non-Members or $30.00 at the door. Continental Breakfast will be served.
RSVP Online at www.utahnonprofits.org or Gideon Tolman, firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-888-596-1801 or Dawn McLain, email@example.com, 702-860-2341.
The Utah Nonprofits Association (UNA) is the umbrella membership association of nonprofit organizations in Utah. Incorporated in 1990, UNA was created by, and for, people who strive for a stronger, more professional nonprofit community in Utah. The current membership of UNA (statewide) includes over 650 nonprofit organizations and individual members.