“Each year BERNINA selects the dealers with the most outstanding results in sales, education and customer service. These areas represent the core strengths of the BERNINA brand,” said Paul Ashworth, president of BERNINA of America. “We proudly honor these dealers at our annual conference as examples of the highest achievements that other dealers can aspire to.”
Mary and Trevor Hayes of Hayes Sewing Machine Company in Wilmington, Del., who have been BERNINA Dealers for 43 years, received the 2012 BERNINA Presidential Award. The award recognizes the dealer that best exemplifies the spirit of cooperation and education represented by the BERNINA brand. This includes successful promotion and advertising of the entire BERNINA product line, a modern store merchandising concept, a well-developed educational approach, dedication to total customer service, and above-average growth in dollar sales and BERNINA units sold.
Bernina single- and multiple-store dealerships with the highest sales dollar volume during 2012 were honored. The Top Five Multi-Store Dealer Awards were presented to:
• Richard and Rod Borget, Dave’s BERNINA, Provo and St. George, Utah
• Rhonda Lopez, Nuttall’s Inc., Sunset, American Fork, Riverton and Murray, Utah
• Judy Curtis, It’s A Stitch-BERNINA, Humble and Houston, Texas
• Joel and Michael Greenzaid, G Street Fabrics, Rockville, Md., and Centerville and Falls Church, Va.
• Razzak Ebrahim, California Sewing & Vac, San Jose, Calif. and US Sewing & Vacuums, Honolulu